Sam was talking on the phone with Nonni. It's Nonni's bday this week. He says "Nonni I will make you a birthday dinner next time you visit. You make mashed potatoes, Poppa makes the chicken, I will shred the carrots, Daddy will take the bones out of the chicken, Mommy put salt on everything". Your sweet Sam! Sounds like a yummy dinner. 2/27/2011
"Hey Daddy! We are best friends forever, K?" -Sammy 2/28/2011
"Um Nonni. Can we come to your house for Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas"? The Easter Bunny can come to my house and at Nonni & Poppa's house. Both places."- Sam 2/28/2011
Sam was building a big structure at school. He leaned over it and fell into a chair (or something). Got himself a big bruiser near his eye. The school called me to give me a heads up and say he was fine. When I picked Sam up he did not say anything about it. I asked him what happened. He says " I leaned over my structure and fell, got a big owie". I asked him if someone took care of him when he was sad. " I saw the big orange icepack and Liam rubbed my neck. We are best friends forever". Sam never mentioned the owie again! I emailed his teachers to let them know that he is just fine and told them the sweet statement about Liam. This is what one teacher replied:
Thanks Angie! We are so glad he feels that he has good friends and feels cared for! Also it is so fun to hear that he is singing! He is such a good friend to others as well! He had so much fun in the blocks this afternoon with Liam, Taehee, Lou, Owen and Evie. He is quite the builder! And so patient when someone knocks it all down by accident!
-Sam your the sweetest! 3/1/2011
February 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment